Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.726 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,720 Dinar (RM2,375) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (23 minutes ago)