Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.913 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 87,941 Dinar (RM3,530) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)