Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 526,958 Dinar (¥538,782) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)