Cost of living comparison between Scottsdale, Arizona, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.980 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,634 Dinar ($4,388) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)