Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.438 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,137 Dinar (128,328 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (41 minutes ago)