Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.619 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,632 Dinar (136,110 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 405,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)