Cost of living in Satna, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.643 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 66,139 Dinar (₨40,259) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)