Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.398 DZD / BDT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,764 Dinar (Taka 4,124) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)