Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,533 Dinar (€2,768) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (41 minutes ago)