Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.451 DZD / CAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 395,280 Dinar (C$4,419) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)