Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.584 DZD / CAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,702 Dinar (C$5,664) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)