Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.124 DZD / CAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,211 Dinar (C$5,310) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)