Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00339 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 75,121 Dinar (﷼ 22,154,279) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)