Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 127,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 103,946 Dinar (₨122,970) in Sargodha.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)