Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 101,052 Dinar (₨114,054) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)