Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 154,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 135,757 Dinar (руб 69,662) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)