Cost of living in Saransk, Russia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 107,942 Dinar (руб 60,451) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)