Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.890 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 138% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 186,044 Dinar (руб 98,448) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)