Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.915 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 140% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 224,900 Dinar (руб 117,445) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)