Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.874 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 186,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 184,972 Dinar (2,686KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)