Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.649 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 229,747 Dinar (3,207KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 226,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)