Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.922 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 188,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 175,324 Dinar (2,831KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)