Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.063 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 196,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 195,931 Dinar (2,837KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)