Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 665,425 Dinar (¥623,935) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 455,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)