Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,707 prices entered by 962 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.166 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,211 Dinar (R$ 13,457) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)