Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.575 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 162,800 Dinar (R$ 4,849) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 162,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)