Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,615 Dinar (R$ 12,403) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)