Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.409 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 267,065 Dinar (R$ 7,542) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 230,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)