Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.100 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 309,543 Dinar (R$ 9,953) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)