Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.309 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 290,379 Dinar (R$ 9,275) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)