Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.319 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,541 Dinar (RD$ 175,332) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)