Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.101 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 346,297 Dinar (R$ 9,866) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)