Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.593 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 246,753 Dinar (R$ 8,066) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 234,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)