Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.034 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 253,992 Dinar (R$ 8,748) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)