Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.542 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 317,914 Dinar (R$ 9,204) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)