Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.983 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 326,421 Dinar (R$ 9,072) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)