Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.952 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 241,915 Dinar (R$ 7,571) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 230,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)