Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.028 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 62,906 Dinar (ARS $8,950) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)