Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.903 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,937 Dinar (ARS $7,234) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (33 minutes ago)