Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.741 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 44,012 Dinar (ARS $7,666) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)