Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.647 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 50,514 Dinar (ARS $8,944) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)