Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.353 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 259,327 Dinar (RD$ 110,225) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)