Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.424 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 292,804 Dinar (RD$ 120,805) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)