Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.303 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 279,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 265,315 Dinar (RD$ 115,199) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)