Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.845 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 200,333 Dinar (1,686 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 179,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)