Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.928 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 296,500 Dinar (€2,197) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 260,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (37 minutes ago)