Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.501 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,446 Dinar (€3,329) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (41 minutes ago)