Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.407 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 343,942 Dinar (€2,450) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)