Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 305,912 Dinar (€2,266) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)