Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,267 Dinar (€3,570) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)