Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,184 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18649 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 145,084 Dinar (CH$777,981) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)