Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.202 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,286 Dinar (€2,550) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)