Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.375 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 328,859 Dinar (€2,447) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)