Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.488 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,904 Dinar (Bs 514) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)