Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,291 Dinar (Bs 1,341,118) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)