Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04102 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 46,772 Dinar (COL$1,140,323) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)