Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03702 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 157,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 148,100 Dinar (COL$4,000,509) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)