Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03681 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 37,196 Dinar (COL$1,010,358) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)