Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.356 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 135,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 127,045 Dinar (R$ 4,052) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)