Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.003 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,534,652 Dinar ($13,462) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)