Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.745 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 151,816 Dinar (R$ 4,636) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (38 minutes ago)