Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.108 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 105,413 Dinar (R$ 3,003) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)