Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.634 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 167,690 Dinar (R$ 4,706) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)