Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.154 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 40,669 Dinar (1,305TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)