Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.218 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 124,980 Dinar (RM4,429) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)