Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.726 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,758 Dinar (RM2,376) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (25 minutes ago)