Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.092 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 164,047 Dinar (RM5,639) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 161,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)