Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 609,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 555,681 Dinar (﷼ 205,246,636) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)