Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 792,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 790,471 Dinar (﷼ 236,898,370) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)