Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45817 DZD / YER
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 185,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 175,706 Dinar (383,494 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)