Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45533 DZD / YER
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 172,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 162,996 Dinar (357,972 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)