Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,207 Dinar (€3,723) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)