Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.502 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,288 Dinar (€3,899) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 425,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (43 minutes ago)