Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 529,393 Dinar (€4,361) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (40 minutes ago)