Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.848 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 219,768 Dinar ($2,019) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)