Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.010 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 55,454 Dinar (ARS $7,910) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)