Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.238 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,595 Dinar (ARS $8,095) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)