Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.237 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 156,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 117,997 Dinar (ARS $27,850) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)