Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.910 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 83,206 Dinar (Mex$ 14,078) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)