Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.254 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,408 Dinar (ARS $7,914) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)