Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.939 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,667 Dinar (ARS $9,752) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)