Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19866 DZD / CRC
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,914 Dinar (₡ 2,244,600) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)