Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,085 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,847,256 Dinar ($25,872) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (44 minutes ago)