Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.990 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,810,563 Dinar ($25,553) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)