Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.246 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 173,085 Dinar (Php77,073) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)