Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.249 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 166,579 Dinar (Php74,066) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)