Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.741 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 214,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 211,414 Dinar (ARS $36,827) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)