Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.540 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 80,526 Dinar (2,726TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)