Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.761 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 89,203 Dinar (4,099TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)