Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.346 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 257,041 Dinar (RD$ 109,551) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 230,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)