Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.956 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 242,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 231,698 Dinar (R$ 7,485) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)